3 bedroom terraced house for saleStanmer Park Road, Brighton, East Sussex
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Period property
- Central Fiveways location
- Sunny rear garden
- Close to a choice of schools and local amenities
- EPC energy rating D (55)
The current owner has lived in this property since 1964 and has thoroughly enjoyed living here and being part of the community. There's great potential to put your own stamp on this mid terraced property. The space that this house has to offer is fantastic, with high ceilings in the lounge and dining room and original period features with room proportions you can really imagine yourself living here.The kitchen is good size at the rear of the property and gives access to the rear patio area which gets a lot of light throughout the day. Upstairs you will find the three good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom.If you need to be close to the City, then you are not too far away here. You can hop on a bus or for the more adventurous you could walk down to the City. There are local shops up at Fiveways and the Dip and if you need a supermarket you will find Sainsbury’s down on Lewes Road and access to the A23/A27 is a breeze. This home is being sold with no onward chain and if you are looking for a project then this is the perfect home for you.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 12'6 x 11'6 (3.81m x 3.51m)
- Dining Room: 12'0 x 9'2 (3.66m x 2.80m)
- Breakfast Room: 10'9 x 9'2 (3.28m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen: 9'9 x 7'7 (2.97m x 2.31m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 12'6 (4.58m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 9'3 (3.15m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'0 x 7'9 (3.36m x 2.36m)
- Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60776597.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30508409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fiveways (Brighton). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.