2 bedroom flat for saleSalmon Parade, New Street, Chelmsford
Sold STC £250,000
- City Centre Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Renovated by current owners
- Over 120 years on Lease
- No service charges or ground rent currently payable
Situated in the heart of Chelmsford City Centre is this spacious two bedroom apartment that has been renovated to an excellent standard by the current owner. The apartment benefits from over 120 years on the lease, 17 ft GARAGE AND WE ARE ADVISED NO GROUND RENT OR SERVICE CHARGES ARE PAYABLE.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge 15' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.72m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to side view and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 6' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.06m )
Kitchen with double glazed window to rear view and comprising of stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units, splashbacks and central heating boiler.
Storage cupboard and doors leading to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 11" plus recess ( 3.76m x 3.33m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front view with smooth ceiling, spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Suite with double glazed window to rear view and consisting of part tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c with enclosed system, vanity wash hand basin, double shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
Bin and bike store.
Garage 17' 6" x 10' 2" ( 5.33m x 3.10m )
Power and lighting with up and over door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60777191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.