3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDraycott Avenue, BIRMINGHAM
Sold STC £160,000
- Double Fronted Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room with French Doors To Rear Garden
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Generous Gardens
- Cul-De-Sac Location
***GENEROUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI*** Two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom, generous gardens and off road parking. Ideal family home
A well presented three bedroom semi detached house.
Situated in a popular cul-de-sac sits this spacious three bedroom semi detached house with accommodation incorporating entrance hallway, dining room, living room with french doors to rear garden. modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is off road parking to the front and generous rear gardens. This is a house not to be missed and would suit a family or first purchase. Call the sales team to arrange your appointment asap.
Driveway providing off road parking, laid to lawn and pathway leading to front door.
Stairs to first floor, central heating radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 11' 10" into recess x 18' 2" ( 3.61m into recess x 5.54m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, single glazed window to rear elevation, French doors to rear elevation and two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 11' 4" into bay ( 2.87m x 3.45m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.49m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 9' 3" plus recess ( 3.58m max x 2.82m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" plus wardrobe x 10' plus recess ( 2.90m plus wardrobe x 3.05m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 7" max ( 2.74m x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and tiled to splashback areas and floor.
Patio area, laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60777656.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.