4 bedroom detached house for saleTrevithick Close, Burntwood, Staffordshire
Sold STC £350,000
- A beautifully presented modern four bedroom detached family home
- Located on the popular Hunslet development
- Welcoming hall and guests cloakroom
- Family lounge with bay window and separate dining room
- Lovely hardwood double glazed conservatory
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room and separate utility/laundry
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double width driveway and double garage
- Lovely gardens to front and rear
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this beautifully appointed modern four bedroom detached family home located on the popular Hunslet development in Burntwood and having both UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. The well planned accommodation comprises hall, guests cloakroom, lounge with walk-in bay window, separate dining room, hardwood double glazed conservatory, open plan kitchen/breakfast room, utility, first floor master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms and bathroom. Outside is a double width driveway, double garage and delightful gardens to front and rear. An early internal viewing comes strongly recommended.
Property ref: 121_1061_4203373
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4203373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.