5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStevenson Road, Norwich
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Let agreed from 04/07/2016 - 04/07/2017 at £19,200 P.A. gross
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Substantial accommodation
- Large enclosed garden
- Electric heating & uPVC double glazing
GUIDE PRICE £270,000- £280,000.
Currently let until 04/07/2017 at £19,200 per annum gross, this sizable five bedroom end terrace house offers a generous sized garden with further outbuilding. This property is much more than what meets the eye, finished to a high standard and must be viewed!
uPVC double glazed entrance door, carpet and stairs to the first floor.
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wood flooring and electric radiator.
Communal Lounge 11' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed french doors to the rear garden, wooden flooring, storage cupboard and door to:
Tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard and door to large walk-in cupboard housing washing machine, consumer fuse box unit and worksurface.
Kitchen One 15' 6" max x 7' 9" max ( 4.72m max x 2.36m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolltop worksurface over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and grill, electric hob with overhead extractor hood, wall mounted electric heater and tiled flooring with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and uPVC double glazed door to the side aspect..
With low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor and tiled splashbacks.
Kitchen Two 9' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and grill, electric hob with extractor hood over, electric radiator, uPVC double glazed window and double glazed door to side aspect. Door to:
Conservatory 14' x 9' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.82m )
uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, uPVC double glazed door to the side, tiled floor, electric heater.
Lounge Area 14' 3" x 7' 1" ( 4.34m x 2.16m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, uPVC double glazed french doors to conservatory, electric heater and laminate flooring.
With a suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled walls, non slip flooring and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 11' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.45m x 1.96m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, and electric heater.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet and loft access.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.82m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, engineer wood flooring, electric radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, textured ceiling and electric radiator.
Bedroom Five 12' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.59m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, electric radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising freestanding rolltop claw foot bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity and low level WC with heated towel rail, tiled splashbacks and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is driveway providing parking for serval vehicles and paved path leading to the front door and side of the property. The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, pathway leading to an outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60780881.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.