1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGladstone Street, Kettering
- Close to Town Centre
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Immaculate Throughout
- Open Plan Living
- Double Bedroom
AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY... Start your ascent up the property ladder with this beautiful ground floor apartment located close to Kettering Town Centre and an abundance of local amenities. Open plan living and a double bedroom. Call us today on 01536 518 555 to arrange a viewing!
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this beautiful, one bedroom, ground floor apartment located a short distance from the Town Centre with access to great road and rail links and an abundance of local amenities. Accommodation comprises of open plan lounge and kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom. Don't miss the opportunity to view this small but perfectly formed property. Call us today on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing!
Enter into this property via a wooden door to front elevation and straight into the open plan living area. Once inside you will find a small area that provides perfect storage for coats & shoes, which opens up into the living area.
Lounge / Kitchen 17' 4" Max x 13' Max ( 5.28m Max x 3.96m Max )
A bright and airy living space with two uPVC double glazed feature arch windows to front elevation that allow in plenty of natural light. An exposed brick feature wall gives charm and character to this space. There is a wall mounted storage heater and access point for a TV. Wood effect vinyl flooring throughout.
The kitchen area houses a fitted kitchen comprising of both wall and base units with work surfaces over and complementary tiling to splash back areas. There is a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over. There is space for a under counter fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Three slim single glazed windows to side elevation allow in natural light. Continuation of wood effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 12' 2" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.71m Max x 2.87m Max )
A double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed feature arch window to rear elevation. There is a built-in storage cupboard and a wall mounted electric heater.
Housing a white suite comprising of a panel bath with mixer shower attachment over, a pedestal hand basin and low level WC. Complementary tiling to splash back areas. A uPVC obscure double glazed window to rear elevation allows for natural light and ventilation.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60787412.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.