3 bedroom terraced house for saleRegina Avenue, Birmingham
- Three Bedrooms
- MiddleTerrace House
- Living Room
- Generous Kitchen Diner
- First Floor Bathroom
- Block Paved Foregarden and Rear Garden with Carport
- Sought After Cul-de-sac Location
***THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME*** Generous gardens and set in a CUL DE SAC. Close to Great Barr School. Viewing highly recommended
A traditional style three bedroom mid terrace property
The well presneted property offers accommodation including an entrance hallway, family living room with feature fireplace, generous fitted kitchen diner with door to rear garden. The first floor offers three generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
block paved fore garden to the fornt and a spacious rear garden with carport and rear access compliment the property and with a sought after position in a cul-de-sac, this property is not to be missed.
To arrange your viewing contact the sales team as soon as possible.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking and steps up to front door into:
Stairs to first floor and central heating radiator.
Living Room 12' into recess x 13' 5" into bay ( 3.66m into recess x 4.09m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator and feature fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 10" max x 15' max ( 3.30m max x 4.57m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed door out to rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and central heating radiator.
Loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 9' into recess x 10' 11" ( 2.74m into recess x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" into recess x 11' ( 2.82m into recess x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" plus recess x 9' 2" max ( 2.03m plus recess x 2.79m max )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, useful recess space and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and tiled to splashback areas.
Patio area, laid to lawn, carport and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60788408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.