3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleReepham Road, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £185,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Renovation project
- Flexible accommodation
- Double glazing and gas central heating
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN POPULAR SUBURB LOCATION! Located on a large plot with spacious and flexible accommodation , this individual three bedroom detached bungalow is in need of renovation. Call now to arrange your viewing.
With single glazed door to the front aspect, smooth plastered ceilings, picture rails, carpet and radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" x 13' 11" ( 3.91m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, gas fireplace, carpet, textured ceiling and picture rail wit large storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, lino flooring, textured ceiling and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Pantry Cupboard 4' 11" x 3' 5" ( 1.50m x 1.04m )
Garden Room 9' x 11' 3" ( 2.74m x 3.43m )
Ceramic tiled floor, timber construction, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, carpet, smooth plastered ceiling and picture rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.18m )
Double glazed windows to the side aspect, radiator, carpet and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, carpet, radiator, picture rail and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising shower area, wash hand basin and WC with, fully tiled walls, ceramic tile floor, smooth plastered ceiling and two double glazed window to the side aspect.
There is large driveway to the front of the property which extended to the side of the property and leads to the single garage. The rear garden is a combination of lawned areas and beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.