3 bedroom detached house for saleWalton Way, Brandon
Sold STC £229,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Detached House
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Room/Fourth Bedroom
- En-Suite Shower & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Garage & Driveway
Situated towards the edge of town in the very popular Walton Way development this well presented property features accommodation which comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room/fourth bedroom, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite shower and bathroom, garage with driveway, enclosed rear garden.
Situated towards the edge of town in the very popular Walton Way development this well presented property features accommodation which comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room/fourth bedroom, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite shower and bathroom. There is a small garden area to the front of the property plus driveway and garage and enclosed rear garden. The property benefits from having gas central heating and sealed unit glazing.
Sealed unit entrance door to entrance hall.
With stairs to first floor landing, engineered oak flooring, coved and plastered ceiling, radiator.
With close coupled WC, wash hand basin inset into hand crafted cabinet and surround, engineered oak flooring, plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" max x 6' 2" min ( 2.82m max x 1.88m min )
With stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge work surfaces with cupboard and integrated dishwasher below, additional range of cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units, built in gas hob with cooker hood above, built in electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, engineered oak flooring, plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, sealed unit door to side, radiator.
Living Room 15' x 12' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.71m )
With coved and plastered ceiling with ceiling fan and light unit, engineered oak flooring, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, double sealed unit UPVC doors to rear garden.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.67m )
With sealed unit UPVC windows to front and side, engineered oak flooring, coved and plastered ceiling, radiator.
On The First Floor Landing
With sealed unit UPVC window to rear at half landing, sealed unit UPVC window to side, built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, plastered ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 1" min extending to 11' 11" into door recess ( 3.56m x 2.77m min extending to 3.63m into door recess )
With two built in double wardrobes, plastered ceiling, double aspect with sealed unit UPVC windows to front and side, door to:
With close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, vinyl flooring, plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.87m )
With two built in storage cupboards/wardrobe, two sealed unit UPVC window two rear, plastered ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 10" plus door recess ( 2.21m x 2.08m plus door recess )
With access to loft space, sealed UPVC window to front aspect, plastered ceiling, radiator.
With close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap over, vinyl flooring with plastered ceiling with recessed lighting, electric vent, sealed unit UPVC window to side, radiator.
The front garden has been laid to lawn. There is an asphalt driveway beside the property providing off road parking for two vehicles which in turn leads to the brick built garage which measures 15 ft x 8' 2 with up and over metal door, access into the roof space for storage, power and light connected and part glazed door to rear garden. The enclosed rear garden is again laid to lawn, has shrub borders and outside light.
Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
This property also benefits from a water softener.
From William H Brown's Brandon office, proceed to the top of the High Street turning left at the traffic lights into Thetford Road and first right into Bury Road. At the far end of Bury Road turn right into Rattlers Road and then first left into Walton Way. Continue along Walton Way where the property can be found on the left hand side clearly indicated with a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.