2 bedroom terraced house for saleSalisbury Road, South Norwood, London
- Excellent Location Within Woodside Croydon
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Well Maintained Private Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Recently Installed Boiler
- Recently Renovated Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Extended Kitchen/ Diner
Are you looking for a well priced family home within the vibrant and well connected Croydon area?
Would you like an extended and updated kitchen/ diner?
Looking for peace of mind from a newly installed boiler?
Does your busy household need a bathroom and separate shower all recently renovated?
Well if so your search is over!
Comprising; entrance hall, reception room currently used as a third bedroom, sitting room, open plan extended and modernised kitchen / diner, bathroom and separate shower. There is also a lovely private garden to the rear perfect for alfresco entertaining on summer days. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms, storage and loft access.
Further benefits include the recent addition of a newly installed boiler, updated kitchen/ diner and a fabulous bathroom and shower room. The property is well finished and also boasts double glazing and gas central heating.
The location is within a short journey of the many transport links Croydon has to offer as well as good local schools, major employers, shops, restaurant's and cafe's.
If your an investor looking for a solid long term performer then you have found it! Likewise City professionals are superbly connected for quick and easy access into the City.
Book your viewing online at www.yopa.co.uk 24/7
EPC Rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.