2 bedroom flat for saleNew Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- First Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- West Facing Living Room
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Underground Allocated Parking Space
- No Onward Chain
- Passenger Lift to All Floors
- Sought After Location
- Close to Richardson Road Shops
- Close to Seafront
Contemporary first floor apartment set in this popular building on New Church Road in Hove. The apartment is offered in modern order throughout, with open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The kitchen has integrated appliances and from the living room there are doors opening to a Juliette balcony overlooking the landscaped communal gardens.
Throughout the property there is under floor heating and the additional benefit of an underground allocated parking space and no onward chain. Heating and hot water is included in the maintenance charges.
The property is located close to local bus routes as well as Hove mainline railway station with its links into London, as well as good local shops in Richardson Road, and the shopping facilities, bars, cafes and restaurants in George Street/Church Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 228814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hove sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.