2 bedroom terraced house for saleConnaught Road, Preston
- **FANTASTIC FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT PROPERTY**
- Generously proportioned Open plan Kichen Diner with Breakfast Bar
- Located in a popular area, close to all amenities, riverside walking, jogging and cycle pathways
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heated throughout
- Chain Free!
- Enclosed Rear Yard with shed and rear access
- Convenient for Transport Links including Train station, bus routes and the M6
**FANTASTIC FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT PROPERTY**
The area: Perfectly situated for Riverside walking, jogging and cycling. Close to Preston Town Centre and Penwortham. Just over the bridge there is a riverside cafe and a walk along the footpath leads you to the popular riverside pub and restaurant, "The Continental". A further walk leads to the Stunning Avenham and Miller parks, well worth a visit on a Sunny day. Close to transport links including buses, the train station and a short drive to the Mortorway.
This affordable and conveniently situated home comprises of; a generously proportioned Living room and Kitchen Diner with Breakfast bar and modern fitted units on the Ground Floor. Two bedrooms and a Family Bathroom on the First Floor.
Situated on a quiet cobblestone road, near the riverside with an enclosed rear yard and shed.
Benefiting from Gas central heating (modern boiler) and Double glazing throughout.
Entrance Hall Traditional decorative tiling to the entrance floor. Door leading to Living room. Stairs leading to the First floor
Living Room 12'10" x 13'2" max
Kitchen/Diner 12'8" x 16'0" max
Master Bedroom 16'0" x 13'15" max
Bedroom 2 11'3" x 8'9"
Bathroom 7'0" x 8'3" includes airing cupboard.
On street parking to the front
Rear enclosed yard with shed and access gate
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.