3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTower House, Station Road, Avoch, IV9
- 3 Bedrooms & 2 Reception rooms
- Handsome, B listed building
- Spacious accommodation retaining many original features
- Delightful sheltered gardens with kitchen garden and patio
- On the edge of a charming coastal village
- Close to the harbour and sandy beach
- Within the catchment area for Fortrose Academy
Tower House is a handsome, semi detached house lying on an elevated site on the outskirts of Avoch, a coastal village on the Black Isle just north of Inverness. The church was converted to two separate dwellings by the current owners and they have created comfortable and spacious accommodation in Tower House, where possible incorporating the original layout and features of the church. The galleried sitting room is the focal point of the house with its sunken floor and arched windows looking in to the dining room, while the bedroom suite on the second floor has a spacious, light filled sitting room with a magnificent, stained glass rose window.
The sheltered grounds at Tower House are fringed by mature trees and shrubs extend to approximately 0.34 acres. To the front of the house is a generous parking area, main lawn and grassy slopes which extend to the boundary fence. From the parking area a timber gate opens to the rear garden with a flagstone patio edged with raised beds planted with a mix of bulbs and herbaceous perennials. Two trellised archways lead to a lawn, while adjacent to this are raised vegetable beds surrounded by gravel paths.
EPC Rating = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60795455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV160005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.