3 bedroom terraced house for saleSwanlow Drive, Winsford
Sold STC £117,500
- Offers in region of £117,500
- Mid terrace three bedroom property
- Living room with arch to dining area
- Garage and off road parking
- Front and rear garden
Situated on the popular Swanlow Lane estate is this mid terrace property new to the market. This is a three bedroom house with living room and an archway to the dining area. Low maintenance front and rear garden and garage. Off road parking.
Situated on the popular Swanlow Lane estate is this mid terrace property new to the market. This is a three bedroom house with living room and an archway to the dining area. Low maintenance front and rear garden and garage. Off road parking. Must be seen to be appreciated.
Stairs to first floor. Store cupboard under stairs. Upvc front door. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Living Room 13' 4" x 12' 8" plus recess ( 4.06m x 3.86m plus recess )
Bay double glazed Upvc window to the front elevation. Radiator. Coving to the ceiling. Picture rail and arch leading to the dining area.
Dining Area 10' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.64m )
Laminate floor. Picture rail. Ceiling coving. Double glazed Upvc french doors. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.08m )
Tiled floor. Wall and base units with work surfaces over. Double glazed Upvc window to the rear elevation. One and half sink and drainer. Space for fridge. Space for oven. Space for dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Ceiling coving.
Loft access. Airing cupboard with boiler. Ceiling coving.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
Ceiling coving. Radiator. Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" into recess x 8' 9" ( 3.30m into recess x 2.67m )
Radiator. Ceiling coving. Double glazed Upvc window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.46m x 1.98m )
Radiator. Double glazed Upvc window to the front elevation. Coving to the ceiling.
Double glazed Upvc window to the rear elevation. Part tiled. Lino floor. Heated towel rail. WC. Hand wash basin. Bath with shower above.
Patio area with a gravelled area leading to the garden shed and rear gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60801644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.