4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongcroft Road, Yeovil
Offers in Excess of £180,000
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Views over Allotments to the Rear
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Central Yeovil Location
A fantastic family home in the centre of Yeovil, having benefitted from a loft conversion to provide a generous fourth bedroom. Unusually for a property in this central location, the property backs onto local allotments and is tucked away near the end of a cul de sac A genuine must view.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Door opening into:
Living/ Dining Room 23' 2" max x 13' 3" max ( 7.06m max x 4.04m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Double glazed French doors to the rear opening to the garden. Feature fireplace with stone surround. Aerial and telephone points. Understairs cupboard. Coving to the ceiling. Two radiators. Door opening into:
Kitchen 10' x 7' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Double glazed door to the rear opening to the garden. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for free standing cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max x 9' 8" min ( 3.12m max x 2.95m min )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 6' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Suite comprising enclosed bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 6" max x 11' 4" ( 5.03m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front. Access to the Eaves storage.
Garage 16' 5" x 8' ( 5.00m x 2.44m )
Up and over door to the front. Window and door to the side.
Via hardstanding driveway leading to the garage and providing off road parking. Steps leading up to the front entrance with the garden laid to lawn. Gated side access leading to the rear garden.
A fully enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area abutting the property, providing an ideal seating area. To the foot of the garden is an area decorated with a variety of plants and trees. Steps leading down from the patio area providing access to the garage and the driveway.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the third exit onto Reckleford. Turn left onto Goldcroft. Turn right onto Crofton Avenue. Turn right onto King Street. Turn left onto Longcroft Road and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60801653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.