4 bedroom detached house for saleGorse Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Superbly located and substantially improved luxury detached family home
- Outstanding generous accommodation layout ideal for the family purchaser
- Spacious reception hall with fitted guests cloakroom
- Impressive 'L' shaped family living room and separate dining room
- Large 'L' shaped UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Quality fitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances and separate utility/shower room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and luxury en suite shower room
- 3 further good bedrooms and quality fitted family bathroom
- Double garage with electrically operated roller type doors
- Extensive block paved and gated private driveway with ample parking
This distinctively located and much improved detached family home has undergone a significant programme of extension and improvement. Taking full advantage of its generous plot with large gated driveway and established private garden to the rear the property has an outstanding four bedroom accommodation layout ideal for the family purchaser. Well placed on the south side of Lichfield and ideal for commuting with quick access to the surrounding road and rail network, the property also falls within King Edward's and St Michael's catchment areas. The generous accommodation must be viewed internally for it to be truly appreciated.
Property ref: 121_863_907031
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60802403.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 907031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.