4 bedroom detached house for saleCHEAM
Sold STC £825,000
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed entrance porch with quarry tiled floor
- Impressive entrance hall having leaded windows to front and side
- Further inner hallway giving access to under stairs storage, coat storage, the rear of the garage and also to the downstairs wc and family room
- Bright and airy front reception room with picture rail and wall light points
- Excellent rear reception again with picture rail and having two side aspect porthole windows and a further extensive range of double glazed windows to the rear incorporating double glazed slidin...
- Wonderful kitchen/dining room/conservatory being a main feature of the house with a comprehensive range of cupboards to high and low level and incorporating granite effect worktops, single drai...
- Family room, a useful extension space providing coved ceiling and having rear aspect window and double glazed door leading out onto patio
- Downstairs WC with white suite comprising low level wc and wall mounted basin
Full descriptionAn imaginatively extended and much improved detached 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom character property, providing an adaptable family home, located on the ever popular Nonsuch estate and as such is sure to generate early interest.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60802577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6946861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.