3 bedroom terraced house for saleWinters Croft, Singlewell, Gravesend, Kent
Sold STC £265,000
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom mid-terraced house in cul-de-sac
- Lounge and separate dining area
- Conservatory to rear
- Well maintained throughout
- Popular Hever Court area
- Garage en-bloc
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Situated in the popular Hever Court area, at the end of a cul-de-sac is this lovely 3 bedroom mid-terraced house. Properties within this area are always popular and it is easy to see why! Well-kept communal areas with houses set down quiet walkways which are perfect for little ones to try out their roller skates or scooters.This is an ideal property for those that would prefer to be away from the hustle and bustle of town, yet still within easy reach of shops, school and amenities. Commuters will be pleased to know that there is a coach service to London which stops at the end of the road. For a quicker journey you can take advantage of the high speed service from Gravesend, whisking you into the heart of the City in just over twenty minutes. There is also a park nearby which is great for a playful kick about or, perhaps, to let your dog off his leash and get some exercise. Back to the house! The lounge is large enough for you all to relax in and the dining area will be perfect for entertaining friends and family whilst showing off your culinary skills in the kitchen at a dinner party. There is also a conservatory at the rear which offers even further living accommodation and overlooks the beautifully manicured rear garden where you can wind down after long day at work with a glass of wine in your very own peace haven.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 10'9 (4.58m x 3.28m)
- Dining Area: 9'5 x 7'11 (2.87m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'5 x 5'10 (2.87m x 1.78m)
- Conservatory: 11'11 x 7'9 (3.63m x 2.36m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 (4.24m) x 10'4 (3.15m) narrowing to 8'4 (2.54m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'4 x 7'11 (2.85m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'7 x 5'10 (2.01m x 1.78m)
- Bathroom: 7'11 x 6'6 (2.41m x 1.98m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage en-bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60803048.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.