1 bedroom flat for saleGlasgow Road, DUMBARTON
Sold STC £50,000
- Home Report - £58,000
- Bay windowed lounge
- Double bedroom
- GCH, DG and security entry
- Brilliant Location
Splendid one bedroom second floor flat set within traditional tenement located on the ever popular stretch of Glasgow Road, Dumbarton East. *** GUIDE PRICE £50,000 - £60,000 ***
he building is entered through a security controlled entry door into the entrance hallway and then further up communal stairwell to the second floor landing where the property is entered.
The hall has access to all rooms in the property. The lounge has a front facing window and provides ample space for substantial lounge furniture. The kitchen is compact and practical with appliances such as cooker and hob.The double bedroom has a rear facing window and space for double bed. The internal bathroom is fresh and modern with a W/C, bath and showercubicle.
Glasgow Road itself lies a short distance from the heart of Dumbarton, which offers simple and easy access to a whole host of local and High Street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. Within walking distance are Marks & Spencer, Morrisons and Asda superstores. Public transport and rail links are within easy commuting distance as are primary and secondary schooling. Dumbarton also has the additional benefits of its own Golf Course and Meadow Leisure Centre with swimming pool and sports hall. The celebrated beauty of Loch Lomond and the Southern Highlands are on the doorstep to Balloch and Alexandria where you can find some of the most breathtaking and picturesque scenery and yet still close to the City.
Lounge 16' 9" max into bay window x 11' 1" ( 5.11m max into bay window x 3.38m )
Kithcen 11' 7" excluding window x 4' over units ( 3.53m excluding window x 1.22m over units )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" max into window x 9' 5" reducing to 7.7 ex wardrobe ( 3.89m max into window x 2.87m reducing to 7.7 ex wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.