4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Crescent, Sproughton, Ipswich
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Highly Popular Sproughton Location
- Ample Off Road Parking & Garage
- Two Reception Rooms
This FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME is situated in the heart of Sproughton village, just to the West of Ipswich. Within a highly popular location, this property benefits from two reception rooms, ample off road parking and garage & a good sized rear garden.
This family home is situated just to the west of Ipswich with easy links on to the main arterial routes. The village benefits from a local primary school, village stores and beautiful countryside walks along the River Gipping. The heart of the village contains a medieval Church and Rectory, a 16th Century Tithe Barn, a 17th Century Hall, an 18th Century Water Mill on the River Gipping and a 19th Century Manor House.
Entrance Door Through To:
Three storage cupboards, stairs leading to the first floor and understairs office space. Doors leading to:
Window to the side, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
Lounge 24' 4" x 14' 2" ( 7.42m x 4.32m )
Window to the front and patio doors leading to the rear.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
Window facing the rear garden and patio doors opening through to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
Window to the rear, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan. Inset sink and drainer unit, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled and door leading to:
Utility 13' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.15m )
Base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, rear door leading to the garden and storage space.
Window to the side, loft access bordered with ladder and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
Window to the front and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.24m x 2.72m )
Window to the front and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 12' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.91m )
Window to the rear and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four / Master Bedroom 21' 8" narrowing to 17' 2" x 12' 2" ( 6.60m narrowing to 5.23m x 3.71m )
Windows to the front and side, door leading to:
Shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and heated towel rail.
Frosted window to the side, enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin.
Small lawned area, with established tree and shrubbery. Ample off road parking leading to the garage and workshop.
Patio area, mainly laid to lawn, mature trees and shrubbery surrounding and enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60803375.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.