2 bedroom terraced house for saleGoodman Drive, Leighton Buzzard
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Modern Property
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. An end terraced house situated on the popular development of Sandhills within walking distance of local schools, shops and transport links. VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED!
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. An end terraced house situated on the popular development of Sandhills within walking distance of local schools, shops and transport links. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge/diner, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are gardens and off road parking. VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED!
Double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor, doors to lounge and cloakroom. Radiator.
WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 2" ( 4.60m x 4.01m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed door to the rear. Radiator, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine and fridge freezer. Part-tiled.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.39m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath, WC, wash hand basin, radiator. Airing cupboard.
Shrubbery with paved path leading to the front door.
Low maintenance garden, mainly shingled with paved patio area, gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60803396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.