3 bedroom terraced house for saleOak Street, Fakenham
Offers in Excess of £145,000
- Mid Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Courtyard Garden to the Front
- No Onward Chain
Situated within walking distance to town is this deceptively spacious terrace house. The property benefits from three bedrooms, lounge-diner, kitchen and bathroom. Offered with no onward chain, viewing is essential.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 7' 9" maximum ( 3.81m x 2.36m maximum )
Entrance door to the front. Fitted kitchen with range of of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset stainless steel single bowl and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker, plumbing for washing machine and radiator. UPVC double glazed window and door to front.
UPVC double glazed window to front and door to:
Lounge / Diner 19' 2" plus recess x 11' 11" narrowing to 8' 11" ( 5.84m plus recess x 3.63m narrowing to 2.72m )
Exposed timbers, picture rail, feature open brick fireplace with tiled hearth. Storage cupboard, two radiators, television point, stairs to frist floor and UPVC double glazed windows to front.
WC, wash hand basin and bath with tiled splashbacks.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from lounge / diner, loft access, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' 6" maximum ( 3.86m x 3.81m maximum )
Picture rail, fireplace (not in use), radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front and rear.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
Picture rail, fitted wardrobes, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.95m x 1.93m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
There is a small courtyard garden to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60803435.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.