4 bedroom detached house for saleBANSTEAD
- Leaded light windows, gas central heating, parquet flooring
- Enclosed entrance porch leading to well proportioned reception hall with picture rail/plate rail
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Triple aspect sitting room with windows to front, side and rear and having central fireplace feature with cupboards and display shelving to either side, wall ligth points
- Double doors open from sitting room into a pleasant westerly facing sun lounge offering sweeping views across the attractive rear garden
- Impressive front facing dining room ideal for entertaining family parties etc and having picture rail and attractive central ceiling rose
- Light and airy breakfast room offering a comprehensive range of storage cupboards and shelving and having a wide picture window overlooking the rear garden, connecting door to:
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards to high and low level and worktops with inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and part tiled walls above, space and plumbing for washi...
- Generous covered sideway providing ample space for storage and giving easy access through from the front to the rear garden
- Well proportioned first floor landing with rear facing window providing ample light
A well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached character home, generous and well proportioned accommodation with tremendous scope for extension STPP, NO ONWARD CHAIN, located on a sought-after road and only a 5 minute walk to Banstead railway station and Cuddington Golf Club,
PLUS EAVES AREA
12' x 4'
- 16' x 9' 6''
- 15' 6'' x 13'
- 19' 6'' x 12' 6''
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 9' 3'' x 9'
- 9' x 5' 9''
- 65' x 50'
- 15' 9'' x 8' 6'' (Internal)
- 100' x 65'
- 10' 0'' x 6' 3''
- 18' x 9' 6''
- 20' 6'' x 12' 6''
- 11' 9'' x 8' 9''
- 15' x 12' 9''
- 13' 6'' x 10'
- 11' x 9' 3'' (to covered sideway)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- 19' x 6' (max)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60803825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3616139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.