3 bedroom terraced house for saleManchester Road, Accrington
Withdrawn from Market
- A simply stunning 3 bedroom garden fronted terrace
- No chain delay
- Situated in a highly popular location
- Ideal for first time buyers & families
- Modern & contemporary finish throughout
- Lounge, Dining room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Spacious courtyard & storage units
- Early viewings recommended
Situated upon the highly popular Manchester Road is this immaculately presented 2 bedroom & office room garden fronted terrace property which simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated. This stunning home presents an ideal opportunity to first time buyers and families who will appreciate the tasteful modern décor which provides a superb finish to the spacious internal accommodation which includes 2 reception room, luxurious fitted kitchen & 3 good sized bedrooms. Manchester Road is proving extremely popular in the current market is fast becoming one of Hyndburn's most sought after locations as it proves ideal for commuters who use the M66 & M65 motorway link roads. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: vestibule, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, 3 piece bathroom suite & a 2 good sized bedrooms plus an office room. Externally to the rear you will a good sized rear yard with a stone garden forecourt situated to the front. For further information please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60804377.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6939585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.