2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBerkeley Crescent, Stourport-On-Severn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
****TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****NO UPWARD CHAIN****CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION****GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING**** Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining area, breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
A two bedroom detached bungalow offering no upward chain and situated in a sought after cul-de-sac. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining area, breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing where stated, driveway parking and a garage.
Block paved driveway with raised stoned feature garden with shrubs.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect and ceiling light.
Glazed obscure door to porch, glazed obscure window to porch, ceiling light, built-in cupboard, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 16' x 11' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.38m )
Double glazed bow window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, wall lights, fire surround, gas central heated radiator and archway to dining area.
Dining Area 8' x 7' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.26m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, coving to ceiling and wall light.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.52m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, spot lights, a range of wall, drawer and base units, double sink with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, oven hood, gas hob, integrated electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator and double glazed obscure door to lean to.
Glazed door to rear aspect and door to front aspect leading to gate to front.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 9' 3" front of wardrobes ( 3.78m max x 2.82m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, wall lights, built-in mirror fronted wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, access to loft, corner bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splash backs and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced and hedged borders, patio area, lawn, pond, timber shed, greenhouse and outside tap.
Up and over door with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60804793.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.