2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrighton Street, Wakefield
- *** GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £85,000 ***
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Off road parking
- UPVC and GCH
- Viewing by Appointment
- 2 Bedroom mature end terrace
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £85,000. 2 bedroomed end terrace is located on a popular area of Wakefield. At first glance it holds more than meets the eye! Situated on a corner plot the property has a dining kitchen area as well as of road parking to the rear.
*** GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £85,000 *** A two bedroom mature end terrace property located in a most popular area of Wakefield. The property would ideally suit the first time buyer, benefits from off road parking and the property is beautifully presented throughout with quirky features comprising of dining kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a larger than average bathroom for properties of this size. Off road parking to the rear, enclosed by wooden fencing and a paved patio terrace. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this well priced home.
Upvc door which leads to the rear hallway vestibule area. Door leading into pantry space. Door access with chrome fixtures leading into the lounge.
Lounge 13' Max x 12' 4" Max ( 3.96m Max x 3.76m Max )
Solid oak flooring, living flame gas fire place with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, plaster coving to ceiling with feature ceiling rose, deep skirtings, upvc window to the front aspect. Double modern style radiator with thermostat, tv point, telephone point, wall lights. Solid door to the front with double glazed panel and panel above. Access into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 16' 3" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 4.95m Max x 2.90m Max )
Two upvc windows to the rear and one to the side aspect. Breakfast bar area with tiled splashback. Space for utilities, high ceilings, strip lighting. Tiled floor, good range of base and wall units with laminate work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for a gas cooker, shelving.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.66m Max x 2.79m Max )
Upvc window to the side aspect. Radiator, deep skirtings, walk-in wardrobe area.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" Max x 8' 1" ( 2.90m Max x 2.46m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bathroom 8' 11" x 7' ( 2.72m x 2.13m )
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Panelled bath with twin taps, shower over, w.c., pedestal sink with twin taps, cupboard storage space, boiler housed here, vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls around the shower and the bath area.
Over 6' gates provide entrance into the block paved parking area at the rear of the property. Patio terrace and raised pebbled border.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate continue onto Horbury Road for approx 1.5 miles. Take a left onto Grange Street. Left onto Brighton Street. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60804950.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.