4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Turn, Hevingham, Norwich
Sold STC £399,950
- Extended Detached Residence
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suites
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
- Larger than average garden
- NO CHAIN
This is a stunning fully renovated and extended detached residence that offers versatile accommodation and benefits from having beautiful field views to the rear. Outside there is a larger than average garden, in and out driveways and garage. The property has No Chain.
This is a stunning fully renovated and extended detached residence that offers versatile accommodation and benefits from having beautiful field views to the rear. The property boasts accommodation to include 4 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suites and an impressive open plan kitchen/dining/lounge. Outside there is a larger than average garden, in and out driveways and garage with electric door. The property has No Chain.
Radiator, wood effect flooring and double glazed window.
Radiator, cupboard, wood effect flooring and stairs to first floor with glass panels.
Lounge Area 14' 8" x 13' 9" ( 4.47m x 4.19m )
Fireplace with inset multi-fuel burner, radiators, TV points, wall lights, spotlights, wood effect flooring and double glazed window to the front. Opening to kitchen area.
Refitted Stylish Kitchen 19' 1" max x 15' 1" max ( 5.82m max x 4.60m max )
Refitted with a range of soft close base and wall units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, integral dishwasher, Flavel range electric cooker with stainless steel and glass extractor over. Wood effect flooring, spotlights, double glazed window with field views and UPVC double door to the terrace.
Utility Room 12' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.29m )
Fitted with wall and base units, work surfaces, single drainer sink unit, extractor fan and plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler, radiator, tiled floor and double glazed window with field views.
Bedroom 3 12' 8" max x 12' max ( 3.86m max x 3.66m max )
TV point, radiator, spotlights and double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 16' 6" max x 10' 9" max ( 5.03m max x 3.28m max )
TV point, radiator, airing cupboard, spotlights and double glazed window with field views.
Bathroom 13' 4" x 6' 4" ( 4.06m x 1.93m )
Fitted with double shower cubicle with drench head shower, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, two large chrome towel warmers, spotlights and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Glass panelling on landing overlooking hall. Velux window.
Bedroom 1 20' 4" max x 13' 8" + recess ( 6.20m max x 4.17m + recess )
A double aspect room with eaves storage, TV point, radiators, spotlights and double glazed windows. Door to:
Nursery/ Dressing Room 9' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.06m )
Radiator velux window and eaves storage.
En-Suite 13' 1" max x 9' 2" ( 3.99m max x 2.79m )
Fitted with double shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Chrome towel warmer, spotlights and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 24' 1" max x 13' 5" ( 7.34m max x 4.09m )
A double aspect room with TV point, radiators, eaves storage, double glazed windows and door to en-suite.
Fitted with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Chrome towel warmer, spotlights and velux window.
To the front of the property is an in and out driveway, an integral garage measuring 16'10" x 9'1" with electric door and personal door to the utility.
The rear garden has a patio terrace with steps down to a substantial lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60806486.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS105605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.