2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHolcombe Close, Bathampton, Bath
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Loft Space & Studio Room
- Surrounding Garden
- No Onward Chain
An exciting opportunity to purchase this semi detached bungalow. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac position within a few moments walk of local amenities including a doctors surgery and village shop.
Bathampton is on the southern boundary of BATH, only one and a half miles from the Georgian CITY CENTRE. The village itself offers many local amenities including the doctor's and dentist's surgeries, post office and a varied selection of restaurants and pubs.
Commuters will also find this VILLAGE ideal as Bath is accessible via car and a regular bus service but also via the wonderful and PICTURESQUE walks along the Kennet & Avon canal. Furthermore the direct rail links to London Paddington (90mins on average) from the Bath Spa Station is less than 2 miles away and motorists looking to access the M4 can skip the long queues of traffic heading into Bath city centre by utilising the BATHAMPTON Toll Bridge to access the A46 bypass.
The property is also within easy reach of excellent state and independent schools which include Bathampton Primary, King Edwards and The Royal High School.
The World Heritage city of Bath is on the doorstep of this wonderful village and offers a wonderful array of shops, fine restaurants, cafes and wine bars along with many cultural activities which include a well renowned music and literary festival, Holburne Museum and the Theatre Royal. World class sporting facilities are available at the nearby Bath Rugby and Cricket Clubs and Bath University.
Double glazed front aspect door. Leading to:
Accessed through an obscure double glazed door. Radiator. Loft access to the roof space. Smoke alarm. Thermo stat.
Living Room 16' 4" max x 11' ( 4.98m max x 3.35m )
A double glazed side aspect window. Radiator. Television and telephone points. Wall lights. Includes electric feature fireplace.
Dining Room / Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Well proportioned room with double glazed side aspect window. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Integrated sink and drainer unit. Front aspect double glazed window. Part tiling. Radiator. Door to:
Utility Room 7' 5" x 5' 8" ( 2.26m x 1.73m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect. Plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and side. Radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Electric shower. Full tiling. Wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan.
Part converted loft space with side aspect double glazed window. Power outlet. This area could be converted subject to planning consent.
Enclosed garden covering three sides of the property. Level patio area with a greenhouse. Level pathway that leads up to the front door.
To one side of the property is an extra piece of garden which has been purchased by the current owner.
Detached garage with up and over door.
From our Larkhall office take the London Road towards the city centre. Turn left onto Cleveland Place and continue along Bathwick Street. Take the A36, Warminster Road until you reach Down Lane. Take a left here and then the first right onto Holcombe Lane. Then take the first right again and then the next.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60806504.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR103213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.