3 bedroom terraced house for saleHolcombe Lane, Bathampton, Bath
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Period Features
- No Onward Chain
This beautiful three bedroom property benefits from recently renovated kitchen, period features, two bathrooms and 125ft rear garden with far reaching countryside views and a large timber built workshop.
BATHAMPTON is on the southern boundary of BATH, only one and a half miles from the Georgian CITY CENTRE. The VILLAGE itself offers many local amenities including the doctor's and dentist's surgeries, post office and a varied selection of restaurants & pubs.
Commuters will also find this village ideal as Bath is ACCESSIBLE via car and a regular bus service but also via the wonderful and picturesque walks along the Kennet & Avon canal. Furthermore the direct RAIL LINKS to London Paddington (90mins on average) from the BATH SPA STATION is less than 2 miles away and motorists looking to access the M4 can skip the long queues of traffic heading into Bath city centre by utilising the Bathampton Toll Bridge to access the A46 bypass.
The property is also within easy reach of excellent state and independent SCHOOLS which include Bathampton Primary, King Edwards and The Royal High School.
The World Heritage city of Bath is on the doorstep of this wonderful village and offers a wonderful array of shops, fine restaurants, cafes and wine bars along with many cultural activities which include a well renowned music and literary festival, Holburne Museum and the Theatre Royal. World class sporting facilities are available at the nearby Bath Rugby and Cricket Clubs and Bath University.
Hardwood part glazed obscure entrance door. Under stairs storage cupboard. Double radiator. Laminate flooring.
Living Room 12' 5" into bay x 11' 5" into alcove ( 3.78m into bay x 3.48m into alcove )
Front aspect double glazed window. Open fire set in stone surround. Double radiator. Picture rail. Fitted carpet.
Window to rear aspect. Hardwood double glazed skylight to rear aspect. Feature fireplace with timber mantle over. Built-in recess storage cupboard. Double radiator. Laminate flooring. Picture rail.
Study 7' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.39m x 1.96m )
Rear aspect window. Cork tiled flooring. Timber panelled ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.48m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double radiator. Terracotta tiled flooring. Wall lights. Part glazed door to garden.
Suite comprising tiled shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback and WC. Electric fan heater. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Hardwood obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Vinyl flooring. Sloped timber panelled ceiling.
Providing access to loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 4" into alcove ( 3.53m x 3.45m into alcove )
Rear aspect double glazed hardwood sash window. Built in storage cupboard. Double radiator. Picture rail. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 11" into alcove ( 3.20m x 3.02m into alcove )
Front aspect double glazed hardwood sash window. Fitted carpet. Picture rail.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.29m x 2.11m )
Front aspect double glazed hardwood sash window. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Suite comprising: Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled surround. Rear aspect double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Enclosed by mature hedge to front. Mainly laid to lawn with mature flower bed borders.
125ft garden predominantly laid to lawn with mature flower bed borders. Paved sun patio seating area. Timber decking area. Timber garden shed. Outside lighting and large timber built workshop / home office.
From our Larkhall Allen & Harris office follow the London Road and take a left at Cleveland Place. Take the next left onto Beckford Road. Continue along the A36 and take a left onto Downs Lane then take the first right onto Holcombe Lane. You will find the property on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60806516.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR103249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.