3 bedroom detached house for saleCrowland Road, Eye, Peterborough
- Detached Family Home
- Good Size Plot
- Some Updating Required
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- Potential For Extending (STP)
- Potential Building Plot (STP)
*DEVELOPERS* DEVELOPERS* DEVELOPERS. This detached house offers potential for extending or even a separate building plot (STP).
*DEVELOPERS* DEVELOPERS* DEVELOPERS. This detached house offers potential for extending or even a separate building plot (STP). The property sits on a good size plot with ample parking and a double garage. The accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining area, Kitchen and Breakfast Room. The Landing leads to 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Requiring some updating the property enjoys a popular location with easy access to many local amenities. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Radiator, stairs to first floor with storage cupboard below, telephone point, doors to;
Lounge 12' plus bay x 12' 6" into recess ( 3.66m plus bay x 3.81m into recess )
Fitted gas fire set in a period style surround, PVCu double glazed bay window to front, picture rail, TV point, archway through to;
Dining Area 11' 10" x 11' into recess ( 3.61m x 3.35m into recess )
Radiator, picture rail, PVCu double glazed window to side, sliding patio doors to rear.
Kitchen 15' 7" max x 7' 6" ( 4.75m max x 2.29m )
Single drainer fibre sink unit with mixer tap, base and eye level kitchen units, worktops with ceramic tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed windows to rear and side, door to;
Breakfast Room 9' 7" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.92m max x 2.59m max )
Supporting pillar, PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu french doors to rear garden.
Access to loft space, dado rail, PVCu double glazed window to side, doors to;
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.66m x 3.51m into recess )
Radiator, PVCu double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.66m max x 3.51m into recess )
Radiator, PVCu double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, picture rail.
Bedroom 3 6' 3" min x 7' max ( 1.91m min x 2.13m max )
Radiator, PVCu double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, picture rail.
Paneled bath with mixer tap shower attachment, hand wash basin, low level W.C Radiator, PVCu double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled splashbacks..
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature trees and shrub borders. There is a good sized driveway leading to a double garage and a walled sheltered area. Side access leads to an enclosed garden laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60806525.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.