1 bedroom maisonette for saleBroadfield, Crawley, RH11
Sold by Us
- First Floor Maisonette
- One Bedroom
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Neutral Décor Throughout
- Double Glazing & Radiator Heating
- 1/4 Mile To Fastway Bus Route
- Long Lease
- No Maintenance/Ground Rent Fees
- No Onward Chain
Guide price: £170,000 - £180,000. Offered to the market for sale with no onward chain is this well presented one bedroom first floor maisonette with allocated parking space, situated in a no through road location on the borders of Tollgate Hill. The area offers easy access to junction 11 of the M23 Motorway plus is within 1/4 mile of the number 10 Fastway bus route. In our opinion the property would make an excellent first time or investment purchase. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the layout and size of the accommodation which comprises entrance hall with stairs that lead to a first floor landing. On the first floor there is a lounge/dining room with a door to a 'Galley' style kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom with fitted double wardrobe. The property also has double glazing, a gas heating system to radiators and loft space. For further details and to arrange a viewing please call Greenaway Residential Estate Agents on 01293 561188.
LIVING AREA 17' 4" x 12' 2" (5.28m x 3.71m) maximum
KITCHEN 13' 0" x 5' 7" (3.96m x 1.7m)
BEDROOM 12' 0" x 9' 4" (3.66m x 2.84m) maximum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60806639.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101264003937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenaway Residential, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.