4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Lake Avenue, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
- Detached family home
- Quiet tucked away location
- Four bedrooms
- 19 ft Lounge
- Separate dining room
- En suite to master bedroom
- Utility room
- Double garage
*Detached family home
*Quiet tucked away location
*19 ft Lounge
*Separate dining room
*En suite to master bedroom
4.26m x 1.83m (14'9" x 6'1"). Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, double doors to:
3.35m x 3.07m (11'2" x 10'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator.
1.55m x 0.91m (5'9" x 3'). Fitted with two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled splash back, radiator.
3.35m x 2.76m (11'2" x 9'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, space for dishwasher, electric oven, gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, door to side aspect.
2.43m x 1.53m (8'" x 5'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, space for washing machine and tumble drier, tiled flooring.
5.79m x 3.36m (19' x 11'3"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, double doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
3.96m x 1.83m (13'2" x 6'1"). Airing cupboard and loft access, doors to:
3.43m x 3.07m (11'3" x 10'1"). Double wardrobe and single wardrobe with door to:
En Suite Bathroom
2.16m x 1.53m (7'10" x 5'2"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising separate shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled splash back, pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect.
3.37m x 2.77m (11'7" x 9'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, double wardrobe.
2.46m x 3.56m (8'10" x 11'7"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, double wardrobe.
2.71m x 3.37m (8'10" x 11'1"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wardrobe.
1.70m x 1.85m (5'6" x 6'10"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled splash back, pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
The rear garden is enclosed by panel fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area. To the front there is a tarmac driveway leading to the double garage and parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60807107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.