3 bedroom detached house for saleMillennium Close, Kettering
Sold STC £235,000
- Popular Leisure Village Location
- Close to Schools & Amenities
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
DETACHED FAMILY HOME - POPULAR LEISURE VILLAGE LOCATION - Well presented accommodation, downstairs cloakroom, good size kitchen, conservatory, en suite to master bedroom, beautifully landscaped rear garden, off road parking & garage. Viewing is a must.
Enter property via double glazed main front door into:
Laminate flooring. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
LOUNGE 14'5 into bay x 10'2 (4.41m into bay x 3.10m)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Television point. Contemporary wall mounted fire. Opening to:
DINING ROOM 10'2 x 10'2 (3.10m x 3.10m)
Double glazed sliding door to conservatory. Radiator. Door to kitchen.
KITCHEN 16'2 x 9'3 (4.93m x 2.83m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to side aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back surrounds. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Fitted electric oven, four ring gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator.
CONSERVATORY 10'1 x 6'3 (3.07m x 1.92m)
Window to rear aspect. Patio doors to side aspect leading to rear garden. Laminate flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 10'5 x 10'2 (3.20m x 3.10m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Double fitted wardrobes. Television point. Door to en-suite.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10' max x 9'7 (3.04m max x 2.95m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9'1 x 6'8 (2.77m x 2.07m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment.
DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
Driveway providing off road parking. Access to a single garage with up and over doors, power and light connected.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and beautifully landscaped and set over several tiers. There is a private sunken patio area with lighting creating an ideal entertaining space. There is also a laid to lawn area surrounded by a shaped natural stone patio. Outside tap. External electrical points. Personal door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60807110.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.