3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDowns View, Peacehaven, East Sussex
Guide Price £185,500
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi detached home
- Long driveway and detached garage
- Pretty front and rear gardens
- Refurbished throughout
- Quiet and peaceful area
- EPC energy rating C (70)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £279,995, please contact Cubitt & West.
This superb home is located in such a peaceful area at the top of town, just a few steps from the downs, you'll have nothing to worry about aside from how you want to make your mark on this beautiful blank canvass.Having undergone recent refurbishments, this home is ready to move into today. There's a bright and fresh feel throughout and you won't hear a peep from the neighbours in what is clear to see a very well kept close.Upstairs you'll find the family bathroom and there's two fabulous double bedrooms, the rear one with views across the rolling south downs, and third single bedroom which would make an ideal study.Downstairs the living room offers a bright and comfortable space to relax with a view out across your lovely front garden and long driveway. There's a modern and stylish kitchen across the back of the house with enough room for a large table and chairs in the dining area, and with French doors leading to the patio area of your private, enclosed garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 13'0 (4.58m x 3.97m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 15'0 x 10'4 (4.58m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'11 x 8'11 (3.33m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 7'11 (3.61m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'8 x 6'0 (2.03m x 1.83m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 5'7 (2.08m x 1.70m)
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway and garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60807244.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31809076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.