3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSchool Road, Bressingham, Diss
Sold STC £335,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Multiple Off Road Parking
- Single Garage
- Large Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
An immaculately presented three double bedroom detached bungalow offering a range of accommodation including kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, lounge, family bathroom including shower. Large front and rear gardens and multiple off road parking and single garage.
This exceptionally spacious bungalow offers a fantastic range of accommodation with all three double bedrooms having triple built in wardrobes. With large uPVC double glazed windows in all rooms and double aspects in all of the main living areas, this is a very light, bright and airy property. Offering a really good sized plot with a large lawned front garden which could incorporate more off road parking, however, currently there is enough room for three to four vehicles on the driveway. There is also gated access leading up to the single garage which as room for another vehicle or as used by the current owners as a private south facing side manicured seating area. With access around both sides of the property to the rear, there is a wide and fully enclosed garden with fencing and a garden shed. Internally, the kitchen has a range of fitted units with built in appliances including dishwasher, fridge and inset multi-fuel range-style burning stove. The bathroom has been updated and modernised by the current owners to include a large bath and a separate corner shower cubicle.
Bressingham is a small community lying on the west side of Diss and is on the doorstep of country walks and has a very highly regarded primary school as well as a post office/shop. Only a few minutes drive from Diss, where there is a full range of amenities including an important rail connection where there are regular train services to London Liverpool Street (circa 90 mins).
Front door set in a storm porch opening into;
Laminate flooring, radiator, wall mounted thermostat and heating controls, loft access, airing cupboard and access to;
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.43m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side, calor gas fire place with brick surround and wooden mantle, fitted carpet, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.45m )
Dual aspect windows to rear and side aspect, range of wall and base fitted units with wood effect work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Built in integral dishwasher, fridge, oven, gas hob and extractor fan. As well as a space for the washing machine. Built in and fitted multi-fuel Rayburn which is the real centre piece of this fantastic kitchen. Breakfast bar area over looking side garden. TV point and glazed door to;
Dining Room 15' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.62m x 2.64m )
Dual aspect windows to rear and side and double doors into rear garden and door to side garden , laminate flooring, radiator, ceiling recess spotlights and built in cupboard;
Bathroom 8' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.29m )
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls and floor, a modern suite with built in sink in vanity unit with storage beneath, separate shower corner cubicle and low level flush WC;
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
( Measurement excluding built in triple wardrobes) Large double glazed window to front aspect, carpet, radiator;
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
( Measurement excluding built in triple wardrobes) Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet and radiator;
Bedroom 3 12' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.54m )
( Measurement excluding built in triple wardrobes) Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator;
To the front of the property there driveway providing off road parking for three/four cars with a large lawned garden which could be used for additional parking if required. A side double gate allows access to the garage, however, can also be incorporated into the private rear garden as a perfectly situated south facing seating area with stocked beds and borders. The oil tank is situated to the right hand side of the property and there is access around both sides.
To the rear there is a large west facing wide garden which is fully enclosed by fencing and mostly laid to lawn. A concrete path gives access all around the garden and leads to a garden shed at the rear.
From Diss proceed in a westerly direction along the A1066 towards Thetford, on entering the village of Bressingham, you will see Blooms of Bressingham Garden Centre on the left hand side, pass this and on the right will be a right hand turning into School Lane. The bungalow will be found on the left hand side marked by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60808295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS104983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.