2 bedroom terraced house for saleWindsor Street, Rugby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-Terraced Town Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time Purchase Or Investment
- Viewing Recommended
SHIPWAYS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THIS MID-TERRACED TOWN PROPERTY WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF RUGBY TOWN CENTRE, RAILWAY STATION AND MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS. IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT
Shipways are pleased to offer this mid-terraced town property within easy access of Rugby town centre, railway station and major road networks. Accommodation comprises two bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and rear garden. Ideal first time purchase or investment.
Front Door Into:
Lounge 11' 10" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.61m Max x 3.28m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front, radiator, electric fire, television and telephone points
Dining Room 11' 9" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 3.58m Max x 3.63m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, electric fire and understairs storage
Kitchen 13' 3" x 6' 4" ( 4.04m x 1.93m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, door to side aspect, radiator, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, spaces for fridge/freezer and washing machine, tiled flooring and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
Having storage cupboard and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 11" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.63m Max x 3.28m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 9" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 2.67m Max x 2.69m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiling to splashbacks
Having patio area, lawned area with shrub border and timber fence surrounding
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60813065.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.