2 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Road, Royston
Sold STC £270,000
- An extended and much improved two double bedroom terrace cottage
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Good sized kitchen and bathroom
- Cellar with scope to convert to further accommodation
- Large rear garden
- Viewing highly recommended
An extremely well presented and much improved two double bedroom mid terrace cottage situated in this sought after location within a short walk of Royston railway station.
An extremely well presented and much improved two double bedroom mid terrace cottage situated in this sought after location within a short walk of Royston railway station. Accommodation also includes two separate reception rooms, good sized kitchen and bathroom and large garden to the rear. Viewing is recommended at the earliest opportunity.
Lounge 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.18m )
Feature fireplace with brick chimney breast, hearth and surround. Double glazed sash window to front. Radiator. Ceiling coving.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
Stairs off to first floor/landing. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Ceiling coving. Door and stairs leading off to:
Scope to convert to further accommodation.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.06m )
Comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and work surface surrounds. Generous range of base and wall units. Breakfast bar. Double glazed window to rear. Wall tiling. Door to rear lobby. Built in cupboard. Stable door to outside. Door to:
Suite comprising bath with separate shower over. Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Wall tiling. Double glazed window to rear. Cupboard housing gas boiler for central heating and domestic hot water.
Staircase from dining room. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
Double glazed sash window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.56m )
Double glazed sash window to rear. Radiator.
Paved patio leads to lawned area with various shrubs throughout. Fence surround and gate for access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60813092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.