5 bedroom detached house for saleBaldock Road, Royston
Sold STC £999,995
- A truly spacious five bed detached family home
- Prestigious Jubilee Chase development by KIER LIVING
- Integral double garage
- Part exchnage considered
- STAMP DUTY PAID
- Carpets included
- £1,000 towards legal fees
- Gardens fully turfed
PLOT 41 - A truly stunning five bedroom detached family home currently under construction on the prestigious Jubilee Chase development by Kier Living. The property offers extremely spacious and well proportioned family accommodation call 01763242988 for further details.
SHOW HOMES NOW OPEN! A truly stunning five bedroom detached family home currently under construction on the prestigious Jubilee Chase development by KIER LIVING. The property offers extremely spacious and well proportioned family accommodation together with master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite. Further details are available from the on site sales/information centre open 10am - 5pm Thursday - Monday (closed Tuesdays and Wednesday).
PLOT 41 - A five bedroom home with separate Family Room, Dressing Room and En Suite to the Master Bedroom and En Suite to Bedroom Two. This house also has a large integral double Garage.
Lounge 21' 5" x 11' 1" ( 6.53m x 3.38m )
Dining Room 14' 1" x 10' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.07m )
Kitchen 18' 10" x 14' 1" ( 5.74m x 4.29m )
Family Room 18' 1" x 10' 8" ( 5.51m x 3.25m )
Master Bedroom 15' 10" x 14' 1" ( 4.83m x 4.29m )
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 10' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Four 15' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Five 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
The room sizes shown are taken from the dimension arrows on the floorplans and a tolerance of /- 5% is allowed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60813101.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.