4 bedroom town house for saleKenneth Mckee Plain, Norwich
Sold STC £300,000
- MODERN THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
A four bedroom townhouse situated within Fellows Plain is this three storey townhouse and offers good size accomodation throughout.
Situated within the Fellows Plain development is this modern three storey townhouse and offers good size accomodation.
The accomodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge/diner whilst to the first floor there are two bedrooms and en-suite shower room. On the second floor are two further bedrooms and bathroom. The property itself benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, low maintenance rear garden and a garage to the rear of the property with a door directly from the garden. Properties within fellows plain are extremely popular so please contact William H Brown today to book your viewing.
Door to front aspect, radiator.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.71m )
Double Galzed door to rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" max x 8' 4" max ( 2.90m max x 2.54m max )
A fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, double glazed to front aspect, sink, drainer, smooth work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, built in washing machine and dish washer and intergrated fridge/freezer.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.19m max x 3.68m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and door to en-suite shower room.
Ensuite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, pedestal sink, extractor fan, low level WC, radiator and part tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.18m max x 3.68m max )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.38m max x 3.68m max )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
White suite comprising of bath with mixer taps, shower over, pedestal sink, low level WC and tiled splashbacks
A low maintenance rea garden with decking, astroturf and shingled area. At the end of the garden is a door through to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60813122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR101651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.