3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBodiam Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £265,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location
This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow is situated in the heart of the desirable area of Broke Hall, IP4. Located within walking distance to all amenities including bus stops, local shops and restaurants. The property boasts two reception rooms, a conservatory, off-road parking and a garage.
Catchment to Broke Hall Primary and Copleston High School. The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The porch way has tiled flooring and glass surround. Entrance door into:
The hallway features a built-in cupboard. Entrance doors through to:
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' ( 3.73m x 3.35m )
The master bedroom features a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' 4" max ( 3.40m x 3.45m max )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 11' ( 2.69m x 3.35m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the side.
The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising of enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Fully tiled with a double glazed window to the side and a built-in airing cupboard.
Lounge 18' 8" max x 15' 3" narrowing to 11' 3" ( 5.69m max x 4.65m narrowing to 3.43m )
The lounge features two double glazed windows to the rear.
Dining Room 8' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.41m )
The dining room features double glazed doors leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 1" x 9' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.97m )
The conservatory features a double glazed surround with double glazed door to the rear.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 11' 10" ( 2.62m x 3.61m )
The kitchen has a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level cupboards. Space for washing machine, fridge and cooker with extractor fan and light over. Half tiled with wall mounted boiler and laminate flooring. Double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the side.
The front garden is open planned to allow for off-road parking leading to the detached garage. Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub boarders and pathway leading to the door. Gate access into rear garden.
With an up and over door and power and light. Window to the rear and door to the side.
The rear garden has a small courtyard with a walkway through to the main garden which is enclosed by panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub boarders. Patio area, mature tree and a shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60813134.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.