6 bedroom detached house for saleHall Road, Eccleshill, Bradford
- Mature Detached House
- Six Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Large Plot
- Viewing By Appointment
Six bedroom, three reception room, mature detached property situated within a large plot. Viewing strictly by appointment via William H Brown.
A six bedroom mature detached residence situated within a large plot. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, 2nd reception room, 3rd reception room, kitchen, ground floor w.c., cellar. First floor Master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom. Upper Floor: two further bedrooms. Viewing strictly by appointment via William H Brown.
Lounge 21' x 13' 6" plus recess ( 6.40m x 4.11m plus recess )
Reception Room 13' 6" plus corner bay x 12' 4" ( 4.11m plus corner bay x 3.76m )
Reception 10' 2" plus bay x 11' 6" ( 3.10m plus bay x 3.51m )
Kitchen 13' 6" x 13' ( 4.11m x 3.96m )
With additional kitchen area.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" to robes x 13' 6" ( 4.83m to robes x 4.11m )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 3 13' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 4 12' 10" x 11' to robe ( 3.91m x 3.35m to robe )
Bedroom 5 17' 6" max x 13' ( 5.33m max x 3.96m )
Bedroom 6 13' 6" x 12' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.91m )
Situated on a large plot.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60815330.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.