3 bedroom flat for saleEaton Gardens, Hove
- 3 BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT FLAT
- 4TH FLOOR
- NO CHAIN
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION OF HOVE
- HEATING & HOT WATER INCLUDED IN MAINTENANCE
A three bedroom top floor flat in a highly desirable location of Hove. This property is in need of updating and would make a fantastic investment. - Vendor to extend lease to 130 years
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this large three bedroom top floor flat in central Hove.
The property is located on the fourth floor with a passenger lift taking you up to this level. The property benefits from a large L-shaped hallway with space for a small study area.
The living room is large and west facing; this room has double doors allowing plenty of light to fill not only the living room but also the hallway. There is a feature fireplace and plenty of space for a dining table and chairs, as well as living room furniture.
The main bedroom is a spacious double room; west facing with double glazed windows. Bedroom two is a good size double bedroom and has double glazed windows. Bedroom three is a single room, has double glazed windows and a built-in cupboard.
The bathroom and the kitchen are in need of a refurbishment; the kitchen has a rear door leading to the fire escape.
Living Room 17' 3" x 11' 1" ( 5.26m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 10' x 7' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.31m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' ( 4.09m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 7' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.34m )
Bedroom Three 13' 4" max x 9' 1" ( 4.06m max x 2.77m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 2" ( 1.88m x 1.88m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60815369.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.