2 bedroom terraced house for saleFarrington Cottages, Moon Lane, High Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5
Offers in Excess of
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 1 Reception with space for dining
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Private parking space
- Quiet residential turning
- Ground floor shower room
- Double glazed sash windows to the front
- Offered on a chain free basis
Two double bedroom period cottage with private courtyard garden and parking.
The Owners Love
"How quiet and peaceful the area is. We get no traffic as cars have no reason to come down here"
"The convenience for the high street and tube station"
"Our lovely neighbours, everyone is so friendly and has lived in the area for years. We are really going to miss them"
Farrington Cottages are situated only a short walk to High Barnet high street, The Spires shopping centre with its array of shops, restaurants and transport links. High Barnet London Underground (Northern Line) station is just half a mile away.
This property has scope to extend adding a third bedroom and upstairs bathroom, subject to the usual planning.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60815393.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.