6 bedroom terraced house for saleStanhope Road South, Darlington, County Durham, DL3
- Lovely Victorian Town House
- Very well proportioned accommodation
- Six Bedrooms across two floors
- En-suite to master
- Beautiful original features
- Large cellar and off street parking
This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase a prestigious substantial Victorian Town House which has been tastefully updated to offer lovely accommodation retaining a wealth of charm and character and a host of original features.
Occupying a fabulous position close to the Town Centre very near Stanhope Park, Stanhope Road South is one of Darlington's finest Victorian Terraces and the property offers accommodation which briefly comprises on the ground floor; entrance lobby, entrance hallway with impressive tiled flooring, drawing room with feature fireplace with open fire, dining room with square bay window, and 23 ft. kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom/wc. To the second floor there are two further bedrooms. in addition there is a very large cellar which provides a good amount of storage. There is a lovely mature well stocked lawned garden to the front and to the rear there is an enclosed yard accessed via a roller garage door for parking.
Stanhope Road South is conveniently positioned within walking distance of Darlington Town Centre where there are a comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities and amenities available. The property is positioned within sight of the lovely Stanhope Park and is close to reputable schools for all age groups.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60818981.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR160260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.