4 bedroom detached house for saleBanscol Cottage - The Whole, 38 Banscol, Rogart, Highland, IV28
- Three extremely well presented properties
- Great potential for a profitable letting business
- Some 39 acres of registered croft land with frontage to the River Brora
- Two stocked fishing lochans
- Delightful setting in Strath Brora amidst, stunning Highland scenery
- For sale as a whole or in two lots
Banscol Cottage is a traditional farmhouse that has been extensively extended and modernised to a high standard and it enjoys stunning views. Greengates is a modern property that is well presented and makes the most of its dramatic setting and the lovely views. The Bothy is a property of great character and charm that offers imaginative but compact accommodation highly suitable for a holiday letting business.
The current owners have used all three dwellings purely for residential purposes but the holiday letting income potential for Greengates and The Bothy is substantial whilst Banscol Cottage offers a high standard of accommodation for a permanent residence. All the properties have been tastefully modernised by the present owners who have been in ownership for over ten years.
To allow interested parties flexibility, the properties are being offered as a whole or in 2 Lots as follows:
Lot 1 - Banscol Cottage, the land and The Bothy
Lot 2 Greengates
EPC Rating = E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60819911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV150164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.