1 bedroom apartment for saleRichmond House, Street Lane, Roundhay, Leeds
- One bedroom apartment
- Popular retirement development
- First floor with lift access
- Newly fitted carpets
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- House Manager & 24-hour careline
- Communal facilities & grounds
- On doorstep of Roundhay Park
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A one bedroom apartment situated within the popular retirement development of Richmond House which is conveniently situated for Street Lane amenities and is on the doorstep of leafy Roundhay Park and Canal Gardens. The property occupies an attractive first floor position with sunny south westerly aspect over the residents car park and attractively maintained communal gardens. The internal accommodation has an entrance hall with deep storage cupboard, a living room with archway through to a kitchen, a double bedroom with built in wardrobe and bathroom with shower over the bath. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Richmond House facilities include a communal entrance with video entry system for security, lift access to all floors, a house manager and 24 hour call-line assistance, a spacious communal lounge, conservatory, library, laundry, hair dressing salon and the use of a guest suite for visitors who wish to stay over (small charge payable).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60821684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK160350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.