3 bedroom detached house for saleNottingham Road, Belper
- Charming three bedroom detached home with fine views to rear
- Off road parking and a car port for up to three vehicles
- Located conveniently for Belper town centre
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Viewings highly recommended
This three bedroom detached home is located conveniently for Belper town centre and boasts ample private parking for up to three vehicles, private garden with south facing views to the rear and no forward chain. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a useful two compartment cellar. Viewings are highly recommended.
From our Belper office, proceed along Chapel Street to the Morrisons roundabout, turning left onto New Road, proceed through the traffic lights and past the Market Place, which becomes High Street then Spencer Road taking the next right-hand turn at the mini-roundabout onto Short Street, then right at the next mini-roundabout onto Nottingham Road, and the property will be found on the left hand side clearly identified by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60821993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL070232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.