2 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Road, Royston
Sold STC £290,000
- Mid terrace Victorian cottage
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Generous garden to rear
- Within level walking distance of Royston town centre and railway station
- Viewing highly recommended
Situated in this sought after residential development within level walking distance of Royston town centre and railway station this mid terrace Victorian cottage benefits from two good sized bedrooms, downstairs bathroom and generous garden to rear. Viewing is strongly recommend.
Situated in this sought after residential development within level walking distance of Royston town centre and railway station this mid terrace Victorian cottage benefits from two good sized bedrooms, downstairs bathroom and generous garden to rear. Viewing is strongly recommend to avoid disappointment.
Part Glazed Front Door
Lounge/Dining Area 12' 6" x 21' 5" ( 3.81m x 6.53m )
Window to front. Open fireplace. Storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor/landing. Doors to outside.
Kitchen 6' 1" x 7' 3" ( 1.85m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with a good range of base and wall cupboards. Insert sink drainer.
Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps. Bidet. Window to rear.
Stairs from lounge/dining area. Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fireplace.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Low flush W/C. Houses boiler.
The property benefits from a large rear garden which is predominately laid to lawn with paving to one side and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60823418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.