3 bedroom bungalow for saleGlebe Street, Hamilton
- rarely available detached bungalow
- central location - perfectly placed for the town centre, train/bus station and schools
- big, bright lounge with open plan dining room
- good size kitchen with separate utility room
- 3 bedrooms
- large family bathroom and separate cloakroom
- easily maintained gardens, driveway and garage
*** OFFERS OVER £164,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £180,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a unique, rarely available 3 bedroom detached bungalow within a quiet but central pocket of Hamilton?
Would you like to be within walking distance of the local schools, town centre, train & bus station?
What about easily maintained gardens, long driveway and garage?
How about a bright, spacious lounge with wood panelling and big picture window overlooking the front gardens?
Would you like an open plan dining room just off the lounge?
What about an oak wood, fitted kitchen with contrasting worktops, wet wall splashback and a separate utility room?
How about 3 double size bedrooms, with neutral decor and contrasting carpeting?
Would you like a big family bathroom with corner bath, fitted vanity units and separate double size shower enclosure?
What about a further cloakroom off the hall?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 4.27m (14'0") x 3.89m (12'9")
Dining Room 2.92m (9'7") x 2.74m (9'0")
Kitchen 3.07m (10'1") x 2.31m (7'7")
Utility Room 2.62m (8'7") x 2.29m (7'6")
Bedroom 1 4.24m (13'11") x 3.45m (11'4")
Bedroom 2 3.94m (12'11") x 3.17m (10'5")
Bedroom 3 1.96m (6'5") x 1.57m (5'2")
Family Bathroom 2.31m (7'7") x 2.11m (6'11")
Cloakroom 2.90m (9'6") x 1.35m (4'5")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.