2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNewport Road, Old St. Mellons, Cardiff
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- No Chain!
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Generous Gardens
- Popular Location
Detached Bungalow with double garage offering no chain! This home comprises two double bedrooms and benefits include double glazing, gas fired central heating, generous gardens and generous parking. Call Allen & Harris today to view!
A well presented detached bungalow located in Old St Mellons. This home comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms and bathroom. Benefits of this property include double glazing, gas fired central heating, generous gardens, off street parking, double garage and no onward chain. The property is located close to local amenities and walking distance of bus routes, golf course and a short drive to the A48/M4 access corridor. Cardiff and Newport City Centre are easily accessible.
Via a double glazed front door into:
Access to lounge, dining area and bedroom two.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 6" ( 4.45m x 4.11m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, carpet, two radiators and powerpoints.
Dining Room 15' 3" into recess x 15' into recess ( 4.65m into recess x 4.57m into recess )
Double glazed French doors to side, newly fitted carpet, fireplace, two radiators, powerpoints and door to:
Kitchen 10' 6" not to recess x 10' 2" ( 3.20m not to recess x 3.10m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob, integrated oven with separate stove, powerpoints, radiator, double glazed windows to side aspect and utility room, powerpoints, slight slope roof and access to:
Utility Room 9' 6" x 5' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.55m )
Double glazed door to rear aspect, door to side aspect, space for washing machine, space for tumbledryer and powerpoints.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, newly fitted carpet, loft access, radiator, powerpoints and fitted wardrobe housing hot water tank.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, carpet, sink, radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising tiled bath with mains shower over, wash hand basin in vanity unit, wc, tiled walls, slope roof and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Off road parking, area laid to patio, stone chipping's, area laid to lawn, mature shrubs and greenhouse to remain.
With two up and over and doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60823964.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA106946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.